Plastimo Contest 130 (Bulkhead Mount)
Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft+).
The choice of Figaro racers.
The perfect card stability and exceptional magnification of the Contest 130 provide an exceptional reading quality, night and day : the Contest 130 remains perfectly legible from a 5 m distance.
The bracket version Contest 130 is particularly suitable for boats with enclosed cockpits. The bracket allows the compass to be mounted in any position and is also removable instantly.
SOLAS-MED approved : also suitable for professional fishing boats and commercial vessels.
The model for inclined bulkhead is designed for a bulkhead tilted by 10° to 25° from vertical. The card remains fully efficient, even with a very high angle of pitch.
• Boat size: Sailboats 9 metres and above (30 ft+)
• Compass card:
- Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
- Conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 127 mm.
- Heading numerals every 30°.
- Bulkhead (vertical or 10°-25° inclined bulkhead).
- On a bracket.
- On the mast (with the addition of optional mast mounting kit).
• Lubber lines: 3 lubber lines, at 45°
• Heelmeter: Graduated every 10°
• Compensation: Included as standard
• Lighting: 12-24 V LED.
• Supplied with: Protection cover, drilling template.
• Homologation: SOLAS-MED 96/98